Android App for the popular Weechat IRC Client(Not a standalone IRC client!)
Lots of general improvement, new features, new bugs(and maybe some fixed bugs too)
Note: if something doesn't work please try to re-enter/reset all of your preferences before opening a bug.
Some changes include:
* line filtering improvements
* compatibility with newest android versions
* some notification fixes
* extended scrollback
* stunnel connection method removed
* ssh library update(You'll need to update preferences to set the known_hosts)
* buffer title now at the top of scrollback
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.